Win Money From Goofblogger

Posted by Nishadha | 8:05 AM | | 0 comments »

Contest Url - http://www.goofblogger.com/contests/the-third-goofblogger-free-money-contest-starts-now/
DeadLine - 7 pm EST on August 31, 2008
Prizes -
1st - 20$
2nd - 10$
3rd - 5$

How to Enter -

  • add my site to your delicious bookmarks ( 1 point )
  • add a comment to this post highlighting the tasks that you have completed ( required )( 1 point )
  • add a comment to your favorite post on goofblogger other than this post ( 1 point )
  • subscribe to my RSS feed by email ( if you had already done so during my last contest, you will automatically gain the points for this task as long as your email address remains on my RSS feed list of subscribers ) ( 3 points )
  • post about my contest on your website ( 5 points )

blog comments powered by Disqus